Tools Needed to Prepare and Serve:
- A long, non-serrated knife
- A large plate or cutting board
- A spatula or server
- A cheesecake!
- Thaw in refrigerator – Will be ready in 4-5 hours (Recommended) OR
- Microwave 1 or 2 slices at a time – Will be ready in under 30 seconds
Cutting and Serving Tips:
- Place the cheesecake on a large plate or cutting board
- Remove the lid from the pan and run the tip of a spatula between the frozen cheesecake and the side of the pan
- Push the cheesecake up from the bottom to remove it. Slide the spatula under the cake and lift from the pan.
- Before the first cut and in between cuts, dip the knife in warm water. Then, clean the knife with a paper towel between cuts.
- Cut from the center, not all the way across the diameter of the cheesecake
- After the cuts are complete, slide the spatula in to lift out each piece of cheesecake
- Store any unused cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days
8th Oct 2018