Chicken Nuggets are the perfect finger food for parties or quick snacks for your kids and these nuggets are the closest thing you can get to real McDonalds nuggets so you wouldn’t have to run to another fast food outlet ever agin. Made with tender juicy Australian Chicken in a tempura batter coating!
- Approx 40 nuggets per kg
- That's around half the price compared to most fast food takeaways
- Serves approx 4-6 people per kg
Healthy Chicken Nugget Salad Recipe Idea - Serves 10
- 1kg Chicken Nuggets
- 450g can pineapple pieces in natural juice (drained)
- 4 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- chopped 12 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 cup Lebanese cucumber
- finely chopped 1 cup celery
- sliced 10 large lettuce leaves
Cook your Battered Chicken Nuggets as per the instructions on the pack and then chop them up coarsely. Combine the drained pineapple pieces, mint, tomatoes, cucumber and celery in a bowl mixing well. Divide the mixture into ten and pile into lettuce leaves. Top with the Catermate Battered Chicken Nuggets and serve. This is a great way to serve Chicken Nuggets especially for childrens parties.