Anchor Whipping Cream UHT 1 Litre
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 12 - 35||and get 5% off|
|Buy 36 or above||and get 10% off|
Anchor™️ UHT Whipping Cream keeps cakes looking great for longer. It is highly stable and ideal for toppings and decoration, won’t collapse during extended periods in the chiller.
How To Prepare Anchor Whipping Cream?
- For best results, use a large pre-chilled bowl, metal bowls work best
- Pour in desired quantity of refrigerated Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- Using a whisk or electric beaters, whip the cream until you acheive desired firmness and texture
- You can add sugar, flavour or colours once it starts to thicken up.
What is UHT Whipping Cream?
UHT simply means "Ultra-high temperature" therefore the cream has been processed (UHT) to sterilize the cream by heating it above 135 °C (275 °F) for approximatley 2 to 5 seconds and the result is an exptended shelf life.
Can Anchor Whipping Cream be used instead of Double or Heavy Cream?
Yes, Anchor UHT Cream can generally be used as a direct substitute for double, heavy or whipping cream.
- Keeps a firm texture and consistency versus regular cream
- Performs under challenging conditions with great versatility across bakery applications.
- It won’t let you down
- Won’t lose volume or split when whipped for presentation.
- Passes the acid test
- Stays smooth and stable without splitting or curdling even in acidic recipes
Storage & Handling
Anchor Whipping Cream is a UHT Product. For best results:
- Store unopened packs out of direct sunlight. Once opened, keep chilled at 2°C to 4°C and serve within 3 days. Check and rotate stock regularly.
- DO NOT FREEZE.
- Anchor UHT Whipping Cream is stored at 2°C to 4°C after manufacture and during international transport.
- Production and expiry dates are included on individual packs.
- Unopened, this product has a 7-month shelf life when stored correctly.
- Milk Solids
- Emulsifiers (471, 433)
- Thickeners (412, 415, 407)
- Contains Minimum 35% Milk fat.