Sydney Metro Deliveries
- All local deliveries take place Monday to Friday (usually in the morning)
- Free delivery available but it depends on order size and your location
- If your order is below the set minimum for your postcode then we will charge a delivery fee
- You can see the order minimums and delivery fees based on your postcode here.
- We will do our best to meet your delivery date/time however this is not always possible, we will contact you to discuss if required
Sydney Metro Delivery Schedule Guide
- Mondays - We deliver locally and towards the Inner West and City area
- Tuesdays - Sutherland Shire, St George, Canterbury Bankstown, Parramatta and Blacktown areas
- Wednesdays - We deliver to South West Sydney & Macarthur Region
- Thursdays - Sutherland Shire, Eastern Suburbs, Canterbury Bankstown, Parramatta, North West Sydney, Upper North Shore and The Hills District
- Fridays - Local area and the Lower North Shore, Northern Beaches and Forest District
You can complete your checkout without actually being charged (we only authorise the payment at that stage we don't actually take the money from your credit card/PayPal until the order is ready to be dispatched)
Shipping outside our delivery area - Interstate and Regional
If you require a delivery outside of our normal delivery area, we will generally use a courier or Australia Post. We will contact you to approve the shipping cost prior to charging your Credit Card/PayPal.
Dry Goods - Anything that doesn't require refrigeration will be easy to ship, for every order we will pack, measure and weigh the items and contact you 1st to approve the cost. We will never proceed without your approval.
Frozen & Chilled Products - These items require refrigerated transport which can be very expensive especially for small orders as the cost refrigerated freight companies usually charge based on a minimum pallet space even if it's just a carton.
Once we receive your order with the shipping address, we pack measure & weigh your order and calculate the shipping costs. Remember this is done prior to dispatch so you are not committed.
After we have calculated your shipping costs we will send you a new order to pay for the shipping and then you can choose to proceed or you can tell us to cancel the order.
Please note that we will always by default recommend the most economical shipping method available. You can also request priority shipping (extra charge) or arrange your own shipping at no extra charge.
If we are shipping your goods using a courier or Australia Post it will NOT be insured against loss or damage. We will take great care to package your goods for transport however we can accept no responsibility once the goods have been shipped with a courier or Australia Post. If you are concerned for the welfare of your goods you should contact us prior to dispatch and discuss insurance options or make appropriate arrangements with your own carrier.
Delivery time frame
We can arrange urgent deliveries but most deliveries will usually occur within 3 business days subject to a maximum of 7 days from order. The exceptions to this would be those deliveries outsourced to other carriers such as a courier or Australia Post or if we have run out of stock for some reason.
Permission to Return and to Receive Credit
Frozen food cannot be be returned under regulations imposed by the Food Authority (subject to exclusion if product is damaged or if a picking error has occurred). We will accept return of other merchandise ONLY IF IN SALEABLE CONDITION and notification is within 7 days of receipt .We will Issue a Credit to your account or Credit Card in Australian dollars. For unwanted merchandise the cost of return shipping shall be the responsibility of the customer.
Damaged or Incorrect Merchandise
We will upon your request, replace any merchandise that is received in damaged condition or as a result of a picking error. No material will be accepted or replacements issued without prior approval to return such merchandise.