Minute Steaks Per kg
- Minimum Purchase:
- 5 units
- Maximum Purchase:
- 100 units
A Minute Steak is a thin cut of boneless, tenderised beef – usually sirloin so you can expect the meat to be quite lean yet still tender and flavorful. There are approx 8 pieces of steak per kg.
Min order 5kg please
Because minute steaks are cut so thin, you will find that they cook evenly and quickly. We recommend cooking 2 minutes on each side in a hot skillet or fry pan in order to retain its juices, resulting in one of the most delicious and tasty steaks.
- Lightly season with Salt and Pepper.
- Place a heavy fry pan or skillet over a medium high temperature
- Add a table spoon of olive oil
- Place steak on the pan
- Cook on one side for 2 minutes
- Flip the steak over to cook other side for 2 minutes
- Remove steak and add two 1 cm cubes of butter to the pan and mix with steak remains to form a juice
- Let the minute steaks rest for 3 minutes
- Drizzle juices over steaks and serve!
Tips for turning your steak
- Do not use a fork; always use tongs to turn a steak.
- Do not turn more than once; cook one side at a time.