- We will do our best to meet your delivery date/time however this is not always possible, we will contact you to discuss if required.
- Deliveries take place Monday to Friday (usually in the morning).
- Deliveries are available subject to minimum order provisions and stock availablity.
- If your order is below the set minimum for your postcode then we will charge a delivery fee.
- You can see the order minimums and delivery fees based on your postcode here.
Deliveries outside our delivery area
- If you require a delivery outside of our normal delivery area, we will engage the services of a courier or use Australia Post.
- Dry (ambient) goods are relatively easy and inexpensive to ship using standard post or courier services
- Frozen & Chilled products must be shipped using refrigerated transport which can be quite expensive.
- You can complete your checkout without actually being charged
- We only authorise the payment at that stage
- We don't actually take the money from your credit card until the order is ready to be dispatched.
- Once we receive your order with the shipping address, we will then calculate the transport costs.
- Remember this is done prior to dispatch so you are not committed
- After we have calculated your shipping costs we will send you a new order including the shipping
- You can choose to proceed otherwise you can inform us to cancel the order.
Please note that we do not profit from shipping and we will always choose the most economical shipping method available. You can also arrange your own shipping or courier if you prefer at no extra charge.
- We will do our bet to accommodate urgent delivery requests
- This will likely incur an additional fee
- Simply place your order and give us all details including deadlines at checkout
- We will get back to you quickly with an appropriate solution
- If you prefer, just call us on Tel: (02) 9792 2170
Standard Delivery time frame
- Most deliveries will usually occur within 3 business days subject to a maximum of 7 days from order.
- The exceptions to this would be those deliveries outsourced to other carriers such as a courier or Australia Post or if we have run out of stock for some reason.
- If we are shipping your goods using a courier or Australia Post it will NOT be insured against loss or damage.
- We will take great care to package your goods for transport however we can accept no responsibility once the goods have been shipped with a courier or Australia Post.
- If you are concerned for the welfare of your goods you should contact us prior to dispatch and discuss insurance options or make appropriate arrangements with your own carrier.
- We are required to automatically charge and withhold the applicable GST for orders to be delivered to addresses within Australia.
- Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other state or country.
Permission to Return and to Receive Credit
- Frozen food cannot be be returned under regulations imposed by the Food Authority (subject to exclusion if product is damaged or if a picking error has occurred).
- We will accept return of other merchandise ONLY IF IN SALEABLE CONDITION and notification is within 7 days of receipt .
- We will Issue a Credit to your account or Credit Card in Australian dollars.
- For unwanted merchandise the cost of return shipping shall be the responsibility of the customer.
Damaged or Incorrect Merchandise
- We will, upon your request, replace any merchandise that is received in damaged condition or as a result of a picking error.
- No material will be accepted or replacements issued without prior approval to return such merchandise.
- Filing of claims will be our responsibility.